Expand Your Practice: Deepen Your Understanding of Yoga
This series complements the practice of shapes (asana) by delving deeper into the subtle layers of the yoga practice. During the four weeks you will gain an experiential understanding of concepts and practices that you can apply to any future class you attend. Here’s what you can look forward to:
- experiential three part yoga practice (asana, pranayama and meditation)
- gaining an understanding of meditation and an introduction to several forms of practice
- awareness of the breath, the power of pranayama and how to make it part of your daily life
- an introduction to mantra and how to use it in all parts of the yoga practice
- in depth discussion of the Yoga Sutras with particular focus on the yamas and niyamas
- weekly reading and discussion
- experiential understanding of all concepts
Each week will include a full three part yoga practice, discussion of concepts and time for you to turn inward and grow. Let’s elevate.
12 CEU’s available. Limit 4 students.
Brianna has been training yoga teachers since 2006. A practitioner for over 20 years she loves to help students expand their understanding of this beautiful practice.
4 Saturdays in February (2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd) from 9am to 12pm
Minimum requirement: 1 year of yoga practice
$100 of the overall fee is non refundable deposit.
The remainder off the fee ($199) will be refunded until 1/1/19.
After 1/2/19 No refunds will be given.