Expand Your Practice: Deepen Your Understanding of Yoga
This workshop complements the practice of shapes (asana) by delving deeper into the subtle layers of the yoga practice. During this workshop you will gain an experiential understanding of concepts and practices that you can apply to any future class you attend. Here’s what you can look forward to:
- experiential three part yoga practice (asana, pranayama and meditation)
- gaining an understanding of meditation and an introduction to several forms of practice
- awareness of the breath, the power of pranayama and how to make it part of your daily life
- an introduction to mantra and how to use it in all parts of the yoga practice
- experiential understanding of all concepts
Sunday, June 27th | 10am to 12pm Fee: $30 2 CEU’s available. Limit 10 students. Brianna has been training yoga teachers since 2006. A practitioner for over 20 years she loves to help students expand their understanding of this beautiful practice.